If you’re looking to watch the full debate you can do so right here. Questions were:
- How will you improve transit keeping climate goals in mind?
- How will you improve affordable housing, and will you use the strong mayor power?
- How will you be a strong business ally?
- How will you cut “red tape” to help businesses?
- How will you generate recurring sustainable revenue for Toronto?
Our platform covers, in detail, much more than was discussed in this debate.
Feel free to click here to see our whole platform or if you like jump to the sections you’re most concerned with, use the quick links below:
- A Clear Path To Affordable Housing
- Efficient & Affordable Transit
- Innovative Infrastructure
- Community-Driven Business Growth
- An Open Source City
- Anti-Corruption & Transparency
- Reviving Our Arts & Culture
- Climate & Environment
Also, please make sure you come out and cast your vote on October 24th, your voice matters!